MBA Interview is very important part of the admission process. MBA Admissions Committee considers interview a key factor in taking YES/NO decision. Thus, it is very important to be well prepared for interview. Most schools ask traditional questions during interview. Thus, you must prepare well for frequently asked MBA Interview Questions. In this article, I have provided list of frequently asked MBA Interview Questions.
Frequently Asked MBA Interview Questions:
1. Run me through your resume (should be able to do so within 60-90 seconds).
2. Why an MBA at this point in your career?
3. Why don’t you continue in your current position?
4. What are key takeaways you expect from an MBA?
5. Why this particular school?
6. What are your plans immediately after MBA?
7. What are your mid-term plans?
8. What are your long-term plans?
9. What field in MBA? Why?
10. How will you describe yourself in five terms?
11. How will your colleagues describe you in five terms?
12. What is your greatest achievement?
13. Describe a professional challenge you faced and how you faced it.
14. What is the biggest challenge that your current industry is facing?
15. For the last question, what solution do you propose?
16. Describe a moral dilemma.
17. Describe a failure and what you learned from it.
18. If given a chance, what is one thing that you would like to go back and change in your life?
19. Who is your idol? Why?
20. How have the recent economic trends affected you and your thought process?
21. In your opinion, how does a global perspective helps a business manager in today’s world?
22. Which recent global phenomenon changed the way you perceive leadership? How?
23. What impact do you wish to leave on your industry / functional area?
24. What is your USP?
25. How will you describe leadership?
26. Describe a situation where you exhibited leadership.
27. According to you, what are the key strengths needed in a successful business manager?
28. According to you, what are the key strengths needed for the role you wish to assume immediately after MBA?
29. For the previous question, in your opinion, what skills you already have and what skills do you need to develop?
30. How will you contribute to the MBA class?
31. What is the first thing a person will notice about you when he meets you?
32. If you are not successful in achieving your desired profile after MBA, what shall be your plan B?
33. If you do not get selected, what shall be your alternative?
34. What questions do you have for the admissions committee member interviewing you?
These are set of frequently asked MBA Interview Questions. If you are prepared well for these questions, I think you will feel comfortable during your interview. All the best!!! If you are asked any other question, please share with me, so that I can include in the list.
If this article was helpful to you, kindly share using below buttons, and like us on Facebook.