I was interviewed for Questrom School of Business MBA Program (Boston University) on November 1, 2016 by Nicholas San Angelo from Admissions Committee. Before the interview, he informed me that it was a blind interview. Interviewer has not seen my application materials. My interview lasted for about 20 minutes. He was very cool, and made me very comfortable during interview. I have produced below the Boston University: Questrom School of Business MBA Interview Questions that I was asked.
Boston University: Questrom School of Business MBA Interview Questions
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Why MBA?
3. Why Boston University?
4. Where do you want to see yourself in five years?
5. Tell me an example of leadership you shown.
6. Tell me a situation when you took risk.
7. Tell me your professional failure and learning.
8. What do you do in your free time?
9. What questions do you have for me?
Other Boston University: Questrom School of Business MBA Interview Questions that were asked by other members of admissions committee to other applicants:
1. Tell me what you want to do and why is it important to you?
2. Why do you think Boston University is the right school for you?
3. How will you contribute to our learning environment?
4. Tell me about a time when you had to adapt to a change.
5. What did you learn about yourself from this particular situation?
6. What is your leadership style? Give me an example when this style worked particularly well.
7. What is your biggest accomplishment?
8. Tell me a time when you successfully implemented an innovation at your employers?
9. Tell me a time when being a team member, as opposed to being a team leader, allowed you to accomplish more?
These are set of Boston University: Questrom School of Business MBA Interview Questions that were asked to many applicants. If you are prepared well for these questions, I think you will enjoy your interview. All the best!!! If you are asked any other question, please share with me, so that I can include in the list.
If this article was helpful to you, kindly share using below buttons, and like us on Facebook.